Sunday, March 4, 2007

Busy Is An Understatement v2.0

talk about being busy.

well here i am again after nearly a month of uh... "inactivity". it seemed that the word rest didn't quite exist in my vocabulary for the month of february. dumdeedee what to do now? it's idle time as a feverishly tap on my keyboard while making this post. defining idle time? it's me being in a state of doing nothing or not yet doing nothing. if i were on my nest (bed) right now, i'd fall asleep for sure.

i'm enjoying this shortlived vacation, thanks to the chest pains i've been having for the past days. the doc said i'd take some days off and well what do you know, it's the friggin weekend. i'll skip work tomorrow since i have a few lab exams lined up, hopefully they'll be done by lunch time so i'll have the afternoon to rest (rest?). it makes me want to think where i got these ailments but what the hell, i got a few days off in return. maybe i'm just stressed out, or maybe i just want to inflict physical pain on a certain s.o.b. (funny, since yesterday the attendant at the clinic abbreviated my ailment as shortness of breath haha).

ok sickness aside, i'm (we) are finally starting on project stepping-stone, so more details of this will be found on the "official" project stepping-stone blog, to be uh.. opened sometime this month. i must say that things are going smoothly for now, with a demo presentation due in a couple of days. i'm crossing my fingers that our clients will be impressed and hopefully seal the deal.

fish hobby update: last sunday, i finally found a replacement for my silver aro, a 5" australian golden arowana. i'm still thinking of a name to give the guy so bear with me. i'm still on the process of landscaping my tank so maybe i'll post a few pics after i'm through. i got two sacks of uh... #5 pebbles last friday i'm i spent the night cleaning and slowly placing them in the tank. tank 2.0 looks quite lived in now with the "minnow" and tree of my surviving albino pleco's. i also got my steel aquarium stand for my 24" x 18" x 18", made by a friend of mine. i'll be setting up the other tank within this week. this will be the temporary home of my 9" ornate dragon fin.

hmmm what else?

who's charlotte? heheheh... one clue: she sings like an angel

i need a vacation! i finally got my six (6 GID!) vacation leave credits and i'm looking for a nice remote beach to spend them on. these days of solace will do me good. i hope this future vacation will invigorate me whoopee! one problem though, i'm kinda low in monetary supply as of now so this will have to wait. i have 6 months till my credits expire so hopefully i'll have enough kah-ching saved up for this, but i accept donations too heheh. anyone wanna come?

anyway, this is all for now i guess. i'll be daydreaming about my beach vacation until it becomes a reality. my birthday's coming up, and i'm crossing my fingers that some nice pal of mine will donate some "resources" for my planned trip hahaha.

carpe noctem.

No comments: