Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sleep brings relief...

another chapter of my so called professional existence is about to be opened: night shift... hmm, i wonder if i can omit the F in shift hehehe...

maybe i'll just gripe here later... or for the better part of this day... i don't know, maybe i'm slightly brain dead, or if not, my brain cells have been fried extra crispy...

it's been a frustrating week with a lot of revelations. even if i say to myself that i don't care or i'm not affected anymore about something, all those stuff eventually pile up on me will have their toll too. the question is, where will that be on, my health? my head or err... where else?

sleeping might be a temporary solution, although of course when i wake up, the problem will still be there, staring at me in the face. the sandman's powers are no much for reality, but then, i might pay good money just to enjoy that temporary relief.

dreaming would be nice too. unfortunately, it has been quite sometime since i had a dream. i wonder what's the cause of that. there's this mystical place where i could be happy for even a short while, and i'd wish that on my dreamland.

am i making sense?

maybe the noise of the rain on our roof is disturbing my way of thinking right now. that's it dude, blame it on mother nature. maybe i just can't think straight.

there's been a lot of what if's clogging my head these past couple of days. the kind of what if's that give me a headache when i have futile attempts to answer them.

maybe it's just time for me to sleep...

carpe noctem for now. (i'll edit this thought later)

No comments: